Foreign investment in Andorra
If you are thinking about embarking on a business project in Andorra, our Foreign Investment Unit Service is the partner you need to handle all the formalities you may require.
Benefits of the service
This service is offered by professionals with extensive experience in responding to any needs that may arise. We offer you:
How to access foreign investment with Creand
The Foreign Investment Unit Service, located at Creand’s head office branch, is a unit created by the bank to serve enterprises looking to embark on a business project in Andorra.
This unit is exclusively dedicated to offering its service and providing support in all the procedures and formalities that these companies may need to complete. We explain the procedure for opening a Foreign Investment Account with Creand:
In order to open a Company Incorporation Account, the company owner must provide the Foreign Investment Unit with the following documentation (via email or by delivering it to Creand’s head office):
- Government authorisation of foreign investment.
- Application for foreign investment.
- Reservation of corporate name.
- Individual tax returns for the last two financial years.
- Share capital deposit document, in the case of cash payment.
- Passport or national identity document. .
- Apostilled criminal record certificate.
- A comprehensive and detailed written explanation of the client’s history, the company’s activity and account operations, including a list of clients and suppliers, its geographical location, the means of payment required and expected turnover.
In order to subrogate the account for the company “being incorporated”, the Foreign Investment Unit must have a dossier of the company with all the necessary documentation. Therefore, the client must provide the following personal and company information:
- Andorran company: deed of incorporation, company register, trade register and tax registration number (NRT).
- Tax return of Andorran company and/or company in the country of origin.
- Balance sheets of Andorran company and/or company in the country of origin, if applicable.
- Company register (K-Bis in France) in the country of origin, if applicable.
Depending on the business activity, the bank may request further information in addition to the above. Once the analysis has been carried out, the client must appear in person to sign the account opening documentation, the Know Your Client form (legal) and the FACTA W8BEN form