Andorra, an ideal place to live
Andorra enjoys a standard of living that makes it the ideal place to live, ranking among the top countries in the world in terms of life expectancy.
- Quality free education system.
- 3 official teaching models: Andorran, Spanish and French.
- 2 private schools.
- 1 higher education centre: University of Andorra.
- One of the best health care systems in the world:
- Life expectancy: 87 years
- Social Security Agreement with Spain, France and Portugal.
- First country with full fibre optic coverage.
- Free Wi-Fi network in the major commercial areas of the country.
- Third country in the world to implement electric vehicles.
- Electricity prices among the lowest in Europe.
- Mediterranean high mountain climate: 300 days of sunshine on average per year
- Protected natural area: 16% of the territory. 3 natural parks
- 90% of the territory dedicated to forests and green space.
- Great architectural heritage with 60 Romanesque churches.
- Low crime rate.
- One of the best public safety indices in the world.
Fonts: Ministeri d’Afers Socials, Justícia i Interior; informe per The Lancet; Departament d’Estadística d’Andorra i Ministeri de Medi Ambient, Agricultura i Sostenibilitat. Govern d’Andorra. www.andorrabusiness.com