Do not provide your personal information through links in emails, text messages, or calls. Creand will never ask you for them. If you have any doubts, call +376 888 888

Skip to main content


For you and your family

At Creand, we work every day to offer you solutions whenever you need them.

A bank designed for you and your loved ones

Knowing that everything will be okay, being able to give your children the best education or knowing the status of your account at all times. Having the certainty that you can count on a group of experts will allow you to enjoy all the little things in life.

Security and peace of mind

Your security and that of your family come first, and we offer you different products that will help you keep everything under control.


Life insurance

At Creand, we will be an additional support if you have to deal with any difficulties.


Health insurance

Health and temporary disability insurance perfectly suited to your needs and your current situation.


All the possibilities

Simple processing and management of your insurance through an extensive network of branches.

Tax 1

A discount linked to your salary

Enjoy a discount on the insurance premium for the first 6 months.

Savings for the future

Different plans for the same goal

With savings products and tools, you can build up a safety net to ensure peace of mind in the future. Establish a robust structure to avoid any unforeseen events.

Grow your savings little by little to enjoy them in a few years. Make the most of the tax benefits to deduct the contributions you make.

At the end of your working life, it is important to maintain the same standard of living in retirement. Anticipate what is coming in the future and be proactive.

At Creand, we know how important it is to prepare for your children’s future. With these plans, you will be able to help them with their studies.

Creand Online Banking

Download the Creand Online Banking app to check and carry out your day-to-day financial transactions like never before.

Download the Creand Online Banking app

Frequently-asked questions

You can open an account for your child as soon as they are born, as long as you have the relevant documentation. However, you can only do so if you are the legal guardian or the parent of the child.

For security reasons, you will need to cancel the card as soon as possible. You can do this by accessing online banking in the “Card operations / Cancel card” section, or by calling Customer Service on (+376) 88 88 88. If your card is stolen, we advise you to report it to the police.

Your card’s PIN is personal and non-transferable and, for your security, it must never be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances. This includes making purchases over the phone, online and even at Creand, since your bank will never ask for your card’s PIN.

At the branch you can adjust the limits of your credit and debit cards in the way that best suits your needs, either temporarily or permanently. For your convenience, you can increase the debit limits of your cards temporarily through online banking, under the “Card operations” option in the “Cards” section.

If you are interested in applying for a mortgage, you should inform the bank about your employment situation, your income, your payroll documents, your employment history and also if you have other properties or loans. You should also bear in mind that the monthly mortgage payment cannot exceed 30% of your net income. However, you will have to disclose your family situation and age, as the bank does not allow the holder to be over 65 at the end of the payment. Irrespective of these factors, there are other ways to strengthen your creditworthiness. On the one hand, by contributing 2 holders to the mortgage, as this would represent a double guarantee. And on the other hand, including guarantors, as they would guarantee your commitment to pay the mortgage with their own assets. Of course, they will have to have a stable income or be free of encumbrances. Finally, you will have to take an appraisal of the property you want to mortgage to the bank, which usually grants 80% of the appraised value. At this point, you will have to consider whether you can afford the remaining 20% and the costs associated with the purchase.

If you wish to apply for a loan, you should consult your usual credit manager, as all financing operations are subject to approval or refusal by the bank.